Vaccine, testing & case management
Comply with the OSHA vaccine mandate with our comprehensive solution. Go live in as little as a day.
- Vaccine Tracking
- Case Management
The all-in-one solution for safety and compliance
Use one or all depending upon your requirements
Confirm Vaccine Status
Track employee vaccination status and stay in compliance with evolving requirements.
Collect Test Results
View and manage results from our central Command Center
Screen Health Status
Verify that your team is healthy before they enter the workplace with a 5 second daily questionnaire
Effectively respond to employee positive cases with isolation & quarantine management.
Be Safe. Be Compliant
Command Center provides the tools to ensure your business is safe and compliant.
- Vaccine & Exemption Tracking: Know the status of employees, manage exemptions.
- Weekly Testing: manage test results from one central location.
- Health Screening: Ensure only healthy employees enter the workplace each day.
- Building Access Management: Automate enforcement of your entry policies.
- Case Manager: Manage positive cases, contact tracing, and quarantine/isolation protocols. No more spreadsheets.
- HIPAA Compliant: All data is stored in a HIPAA-compliant platform to protect employee privacy.
Simple to use workflows
Employees participate in maintaining a healthy workplace
- Vaccination status: input vaccination status and upload Vaccination Card image
- Testing: simple workflow for test results reporting
- Health Screening: A quick, daily 5-second check-in.
- Recommended Results: Receive recommendations to stay home or come in.
- Connected Contact Tracing: Contacts can be automatically logged to notify the right people quickly in case of exposure.
- Maintains privacy: Uses a HIPAA-compliant platform to report your COVID-19 test results and vaccine status.
Get Started with your vaccination and testing program in as little as 1 day.
1. Meet with our team to customize your workplace experience and initialize set-up.
2. Invite your employees to download the mobile app or link to the web app to get started.
3. Begin tracking vaccination status and get test results within days of speaking to ReturnSafe.
VICE PRESIDENT AND GENERAL MANAGER
“A single solution to respond to risks with speed”
We chose ReturnSafe because they provide a single solution to quickly respond to potential risks when speed is critical to keeping our employees, fans, and guests safe.
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AND CIO
“ReturnSafe was the best from an ease of use perspective”
We looked at several alternatives and chose ReturnSafe. The agility of the app allows us to segment locations so that we can apply the right policies to meet the requirements of each of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society sites.
Customers give ReturnSafe a world-class NPS!
Create a customizable plan specific to your business.
Not seeing your industry or unsure where your business fits in? Book a demo to learn how ReturnSafe can support your organization quickly and efficiently.
Take a preventative and proactive approach to outbreaks. GIve employees the confidence to keep the floor humming.
Sports & Entertainment
Allow your organization’s fans and employees to enjoy live sports and entertainment in a safe and customized setting.
Work to prevent virus spread on a daily basis among patients and providers in both hospitals and long term care facilities
Allow students, faculty, and families to feel secure upon returning to school and throughout the school year.
Travel & Hospitality
Maintain comprehensive traveler well-being while adhering to all local laws.
Work with us to determine a unique and seamless solution to accommodate your business, no matter the size.
The Future of Your Workplace
See the results from our recent survey on Managing a Mixed Immunity Workforce.
Federal agencies, state departments, and large companies are all implementing vaccine mandates. The approach has become the new standard workplace safety procedure as we continue to navigate COVID-19. President Biden has ordered OSHA to create a rule mandating...
News and Updates President Biden has ordered OSHA to create a new standard that requires businesses with more than 100 employees mandate vaccines or implement weekly testing for their employees. Managing this new rule at scale has now become HR's top priority....
News and Updates Best practices for COVID-19 safety protocols have become clear over the last few weeks. Vaccine tracking and weekly testing are the new standard. This is reflected in OSHA and the CDC's new guidance as well as federal agencies, state governments, and...