Easily Comply with Vaccine or Test Mandates
Vaccination status tracking and test results management for employers. Our HIPAA compliant all-in-one solution can be deployed in as little as a day.
- Vaccine Tracking
- Case Management
How to Support OSHA COVID-19 Vaccination and Test ETS
The all-in-one solution for safety and compliance
Use one or all depending upon your requirements
Confirm Vaccine Status
Track employee vaccination status and stay in compliance with evolving requirements.
Collect Test Results
View and manage results from our central Command Center
Screen Health Status
Verify that your team is healthy before they enter the workplace with a 5 second daily questionnaire
Effectively respond to employee positive cases with isolation & quarantine management.
Be Safe. Be Compliant
Command Center provides the tools to ensure your business is safe and compliant.
- Vaccine & Exemption Tracking: Know the status of employees, manage exemptions.
- Weekly Testing: manage test results from one central location.
- Health Screening: Ensure only healthy employees enter the workplace each day.
- Building Access Management: Automate enforcement of your entry policies.
- Case Manager: Manage positive cases, contact tracing, and quarantine/isolation protocols. No more spreadsheets.
- HIPAA Compliant: All data is stored in a HIPAA-compliant platform to protect employee privacy.
Simple to use workflows
Employees participate in maintaining a healthy workplace
- Vaccination status: input vaccination status and upload Vaccination Card image
- Testing: simple workflow for test results reporting
- Health Screening: A quick, daily 5-second check-in.
- Recommended Results: Receive recommendations to stay home or come in.
- Connected Contact Tracing: Contacts can be automatically logged to notify the right people quickly in case of exposure.
- Maintains privacy: Uses a HIPAA-compliant platform to report your COVID-19 test results and vaccine status.
Read about ReturnSafe in these publications
Get Started with your vaccination and testing program in as little as 1 day.
1. Meet with our team to customize your workplace experience and initialize set-up.
2. Invite your employees to download the mobile app or link to the web app to get started.
3. Begin tracking vaccination status and get test results within days of speaking to ReturnSafe.
VICE PRESIDENT AND GENERAL MANAGER
“A single solution to respond to risks with speed”
We chose ReturnSafe because they provide a single solution to quickly respond to potential risks when speed is critical to keeping our employees, fans, and guests safe.
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AND CIO
“ReturnSafe was the best from an ease of use perspective”
We looked at several alternatives and chose ReturnSafe. The agility of the app allows us to segment locations so that we can apply the right policies to meet the requirements of each of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society sites.
Customers give ReturnSafe a world-class NPS!
Create a customizable plan specific to your business.
Not seeing your industry or unsure where your business fits in? Book a demo to learn how ReturnSafe can support your organization quickly and efficiently.
Take a preventative and proactive approach to outbreaks. GIve employees the confidence to keep the floor humming.
Sports & Entertainment
Allow your organization’s fans and employees to enjoy live sports and entertainment in a safe and customized setting.
Work to prevent virus spread on a daily basis among patients and providers in both hospitals and long term care facilities
Allow students, faculty, and families to feel secure upon returning to school and throughout the school year.
Travel & Hospitality
Maintain comprehensive traveler well-being while adhering to all local laws.
Work with us to determine a unique and seamless solution to accommodate your business, no matter the size.
The Future of Your Workplace
See the results from our recent survey on Managing a Mixed Immunity Workforce.
News and Updates Companies should be prepared to comply with the following vaccination and testing mandates with deadlines coming soon! Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) by January 4th, 2022 Federal Government and Federal Contractors by December 8th,...
As mentioned in our previous blog there are a variety of testing options available for employers to comply with the vaccine and testing mandate requirements. In this blog, we will take a deep dive into each approach to help you identify the best testing option for...
OSHA COVID-19 Vaccination and Test ETS Summary The OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) released on November 4th requires employers with more than 100 employees to mandate vaccines or implement weekly testing. What are the key Employer takeaways from OSHA’s ETS?...