Return to physical spaces with confidence
Transform workplace health safety through the power of prevention.
Our HIPAA compliant service is based upon CDC guidelines for safe operation and gives businesses, schools, and venues the tools to prevent, detect and respond quickly and effectively.
- Avoid Disruption
- Simplify Compliance
- Create Employee Confidence
Your one-stop source to prevent, detect and respond
An integrated solution. Use one or all depending upon your needs
Track employee vaccination status to manage a mixed immunity workplace
Create a testing program to prevent silent spread by asymptomatic and presymptomatic employees and triage symptomatic employees for COVID or other infectious diseases
Verify that your team is healthy before they enter the workplace with a 5 second daily questionnaire
Definitively track and respond to employee exposure risk quickly to stop forward spread and prevent shutdowns
How it works
Focus on prevention and your employees’ health & well-being
Command Center provides a 360-degree view of employee health status and the tools to effectively stop one case from turning into 100.
- Daily Screening: View employee questionnaires all in one dynamic, easy-to-navigate place.
- Vaccine Tracking: Monitor vaccination status on micro and macro levels. Managed safety measures for a mixed immunity workplace.
- Testing: test symptomatic employees, create a pooled or surveillance testing program to catch silent spread.
- Building Access Management: Integrate testing results, vaccine status, and screening status with building access policies to ensure only healthy people enter the workplace.
- Case Manager: Use purpose-built tools to manage positive cases, employee exposure notification, and quarantine/isolation protocols. No more spreadsheets.
- HIPAA Compliant: All data is stored in a HIPAA-compliant platform to protect employee privacy.
Stay safe and connected with an easy-to-use app
Employees participate in maintaining a healthy workplace
- Daily Screening: A quick, daily 5-second check-in.
- Recommended Results: Employees receive daily recommendations on whether to stay home or come in.
- Connected Contact Tracing: Contacts can be automatically logged to notify the right people quickly in case of exposure.
- Testing: catches silent spread to keep everyone safe
- Maintains privacy: Uses a HIPAA-compliant platform to report your COVID-19 test results and vaccine status.
Get Started with creating a safer, infection-free workplace in as little as 24 hours
1. Meet with our team to customize your workplace experience and initialize set-up.
2. Invite your employees to learn about and download the app before they start using it.
3. Begin to screen and log workplace contacts within 24 hours of speaking to ReturnSafe.
VICE PRESIDENT AND GENERAL MANAGER
“A single solution to quickly respond to risks with speed”
We chose ReturnSafe because they provide a single solution to quickly respond to potential risks when speed is critical to keeping our employees, fans, and guests safe.
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AND CIO
“ReturnSafe was the best from an ease of use perspective”
We looked at several alternatives and chose ReturnSafe. The agility of the app allows us to segment locations so that we can apply the right policies to meet the requirements of each of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society sites.
Create a customizable plan specific to your industry.
Not seeing your industry or unsure where your business fits in? Book a demo to learn how ReturnSafe can support your organization quickly and efficiently.
Take a preventative and proactive approach to outbreaks. GIve employees the confidence to keep the floor humming.
Sports & Entertainment
Allow your organization’s fans and employees to enjoy live sports and entertainment in a safe and customized setting.
Work to prevent virus spread on a daily basis among patients and providers in both hospitals and long term care facilities
Allow students, faculty, and families to feel secure upon returning to school and throughout the school year.
Travel & Hospitality
Maintain comprehensive traveler well-being while adhering to all local laws.
Work with us to determine a unique and seamless solution to accommodate your business, no matter the size.
News & Insights
ReturnSafe, First Full-suite Infectious Disease Management Solution for HR and Operations, Joins UKG Partner Network
The command center for COVID-19 helps HR leaders prevent and manage outbreaks cost effectively, minimizing risk and increasing employee confidence in returning to physical workspaces AUSTIN, TX - May 11, 2021 – ReturnSafe, the holistic software solution for infectious...
California is set to reopen on June 15, 2021, however, the strict requirements on employers regarding COVID-19 cases in the workplace have not changed. This law (AB-685) adds new employer notification requirements and gives Cal-OSHA expansive authority to close...
The resources we assembled this month include up-to-date state safety requirements and survey results from employers and employees on the Future of the Workplace. This information is provided to help you refine your safety protocols as we all move to broaden our...