A BioSecurity company offering screening and contact tracing technology to protect your workplace from COVID-19.
“Customizable and easy to use”
We looked at alternatives and chose ReturnSafe. We can customize screening based upon locations and it was the best from an ease of use perspective.
The best tools to prevent a viral outbreak in your workplace
Daily Symptom Screening
Employees are notified to complete a quick mobile survey as a daily health check-in to ensure that only healthy employees are asked to come to work.
Automated contact tracing increases the reliability and accuracy of logged contacts to prepopulate an exposure list if and when required.
Admins have a centralized portal for contact tracing case management including employee exposure notification and health screening status for your entire organization.
Integrated & Secured
HIPAA compliant solution integrates with leading enterprise authentication systems to offer single sign-on and all leading HRMS systems to sync relevant HR data to ReturnSafe.
Our Chief Medical Officer can help you provide for your employees to be tested either one-time or regularly to measure the percentage of your employees that are asymptomatic and positive. ReturnSafe can expedite the process and aggregate the data for decision makers.
Track employee vaccination status on the way to herd immunity. you don’t know where you are if you don’t measure it.
HR Command Center – visualize areas of risk to take action
- Know the screening status across your organization
- Integrate testing data for situational awareness
- Track vaccination status on the way to herd immunity.
Daily health check-ins
- Prevent high-risk people from entering the workplace
- Screening questions are based upon CDC guidelines for symptoms, exposure, and travel
- The screeners are customizable to meet your organization’s specific needs
Automated Contact Logging
- Ensures all employee contacts are logged when at the workplace
- In case of a positive case, you already have the contacts to notify of exposure
- Enables a precise response instead of shutting down
- Allows compliance with state exposure notification requirements
Track Vaccination Status on the Way to Herd Immunity.
- You can’t manage what you don’t measure. Track vaccination status
- Mitigate the risk of vaccine unknowns by knowing the manufacturer, lot number, and dates
- Reduce business risk
“If someone tests positive for COVID-19, the app can help determine who else may have been in close contact and let them know.”