WORK WITH US
Channel Sales Manager
We started this company at the beginning of the pandemic in May-2020 with a purpose ahead of profits. Our mission is to help employers, schools, event organizers keep their people and their workspaces safe and enable flexible work. Since that beginning in May-2020, the company has enabled more than 80 organizations and 100,000 people to return to safe workspaces each day with reduced risk of infection.
Our SaaS solution allows people to easily report their test, vaccination and health status with the highest levels of privacy and security. Administrators utilize our tools to deploy policies and track compliance.
We are a company that is responsive to a fast-paced and ever changing market creating a very exciting work environment for our own people. We promise that there will never be a dull moment at ReturnSafe!
The Channel Manager selects partners that will add value for ReturnSafe. The main focus will be on existing ReturnSafe HRIS partners ADP & UKG. The Channel Manager will maintain and expand those relationships with 50% of their time and the expectation is relationships exist with those partners for fast start and planning. Additional 50% will be spent on new partner/channel logos to expand overall ReturnSafe footprint and can include but not limited to devices, testing, integration, VARS, service providers and more.
The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
• Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis. • Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
• Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
• Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
• Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
We provide a comprehensive medical plan for new employees which includes medical, dental, vision, and virtual care.
Please send your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject “Application Materials for Channel Sales Manager”.