WORK WITH US
Customer Success Manager
We started this company at the beginning of the pandemic in May-2020 with a purpose ahead of profits. Our mission is to help employers, schools, event organizers keep their people and their workspaces safe and enable flexible work. Since that beginning in May-2020, the company has enabled more than 80 organizations and 100,000 people to return to safe workspaces each day with reduced risk of infection.
Our SaaS solution allows people to easily report their test, vaccination and health status with the highest levels of privacy and security. Administrators utilize our tools to deploy policies and track compliance.
We are a company that is responsive to a fast-paced and ever changing market creating a very exciting work environment for our own people. We promise that there will never be a dull moment at ReturnSafe!
ReturnSafe is growing rapidly and is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our CS team. In this exciting role you will be at the forefront of helping our customers keep their employees healthy and maintain an effective and accommodating post-pandemic work environment.
Our customers’ needs are rapidly evolving and you’ll help our customers roll out ReturnSafe to their employees, stay up-to-date with best practices, and capture their needs so we can continuously improve our offerings. You will foster a positive customer experience, ensure each customer is maximizing the value they get from ReturnSafe, and be each customer’s advocate within the ReturnSafe team. In short, you’ll help us achieve our goal of being each customers’ favorite technology partner!
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Act as trusted advisor for our customers and invest in the time to develop and enhance relationships with key stakeholders to earn the “trusted advisor” status where needed.
• Lead customers through the end-to-end post-sales customer journey by leveraging your understanding of the customer’s business goals and how ReturnSafe can help achieve them.
• Engage with customers as their policies change, working with them to keep their ReturnSafe environment up-to-date and aligned with their objectives.
• Develop Customer Success Plans with your customers, to ensure that ReturnSafe is delivering value on an ongoing basis.
• Proactively reach out to customers who aren’t calling you to see how else you can help them be successful; drive adoption, identify expansion and add-on opportunities, and have a “good finger on the pulse” for each account.
• Ensure that ReturnSafe is well positioned for renewal at each customer, and guide them through the renewal process.
ReturnSafe is seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager who can work remotely in an extremely fast paced environment. The requirements for this position are outlined below.
• You’re passionate about helping customers and our mission to help companies be great, safe places to work or visit
• You have 2+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager with a track record of driving initiatives independently and collaboratively to deliver on customer projects and improve customer satisfaction
• You have a good understanding of technology and are comfortable learning configurable workflow/policy/survey style tools to get hands on and assist your customers with their ReturnSafe customizations
• You have strong communication, listening, presentation, and meeting facilitation skills to interact with all levels of customers, end users, business managers, and senior executives
• You embrace innovation and change. We move quickly because our customers needs are continually evolving – you are great at putting systems in place to maintain effective efficiency as we scale
• Experience with no-code app/workflow configuration (i.e. survey builders, Salesforce/Hubspot administration, policy engines, etc.) is a plus
We provide a comprehensive medical plan for new employees which includes medical, dental, vision, and virtual care.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. Learn more about what it’s like to work at ReturnSafe, and help us make an impact on the world!
Please send your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject “Application Materials for Customer Success Manager”.