WORK WITH US
Director – Enterprise Sales
We started this company at the beginning of the pandemic in May-2020 with a purpose ahead of profits. Our mission is to help employers, schools, event organizers keep their people and their workspaces safe and enable flexible work. Since that beginning in May-2020, the company has enabled more than 80 organizations and 100,000 people to return to safe workspaces each day with reduced risk of infection.
Our SaaS solution allows people to easily report their test, vaccination and health status with the highest levels of privacy and security. Administrators utilize our tools to deploy policies and track compliance.
We are a company that is responsive to a fast-paced and ever changing market creating a very exciting work environment for our own people. We promise that there will never be a dull moment at ReturnSafe!
The Director of Enterprise Sales will be responsible for the following:
• Proactively qualify and develop a sales pipeline
• Close business to meet and exceed quarterly and annual bookings objectives
• Align with customer requirements to showcase demo of application & portal effectively
• Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
• Participate in our sales enablement trainings, including our comprehensive Sales Bootcamp, sophisticated sales training, and leadership and development programs
• Work closely with the Professional Services team to achieve customer satisfaction
The requirements for the Director of Enterprise Sales are outlined below.
• BA/BS required
• 5+ years field experience of quota-carrying experience in a fast-paced and competitive market with a focus on new business
• Demonstrated ability to articulate the business value of complex enterprise technology
• A track record of overachievement and hitting sales targets
• Skilled in building business champions and running a complex sales process
• Previous Sales Methodology training (e.g. MEDDIC, SPIN, Challenger Sales)
• Familiarity selling into healthcare enterprises a plus
• Driven and competitive: Possess a strong desire to be successful
• Skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
• Possess aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility. High EQ and self-aware
We provide a comprehensive medical plan for new employees which includes medical, dental, vision, and virtual care.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. Learn more about what it’s like to work at ReturnSafe, and help us make an impact on the world!
Please send your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject “Application Materials for Director of Enterprise Sales “.