WORK WITH US
Full Stack Developer
We started this company at the beginning of the pandemic in May-2020 with a purpose ahead of profits. Our mission is to help employers, schools, event organizers keep their people and their workspaces safe and enable flexible work. Since that beginning in May-2020, the company has enabled more than 80 organizations and 100,000 people to return to safe workspaces each day with reduced risk of infection.
Our SaaS solution allows people to easily report their test, vaccination and health status with the highest levels of privacy and security. Administrators utilize our tools to deploy policies and track compliance.
We are a company that is responsive to a fast-paced and ever changing market creating a very exciting work environment for our own people. We promise that there will never be a dull moment at ReturnSafe!
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for the following:
• Help with design and implementation across backend services and frontend web application
• Take technical ownership of features and move the product forward
• Ready to run with minimal and somewhat ambiguous requirements and ask questions along the way
• Mentor junior engineers
• Provide constructive code reviews
• Always be writing tests for your code
• Advocate and improve on code quality, automated tests, CI/CD initiatives, and the developer experience
ReturnSafe is seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer who can work remotely in an extremely fast paced environment. The requirements for this position are outlined below.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years of working on full stack environment
• Expertise in Node.js, ReactJS
• Experience working with serverless platforms like AWS Lambda, Google Cloud functions or similar
Familiarity with design patterns, microservices-based architecture pattern
• Experiences with writing complex MongoDB or similar database queries
• Has refactored code, algorithms to be more performant and robust
• Experienced in writing unit, functional and integration tests
• Experienced in CI/CD and an agile development process
• A positive, can-do attitude
• Self-motivated to find ways to unblock oneself
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We provide a comprehensive medical plan for new employees which includes medical, dental, vision, and virtual care.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. Learn more about what it’s like to work at ReturnSafe, and help us make an impact on the world!
Please send your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject “Application Materials for Full Stack Developer”.