WORK WITH US
Inbound Sales Development Representative
We started this company at the beginning of the pandemic in May-2020 with a purpose ahead of profits. Our mission is to help employers, schools, event organizers keep their people and their workspaces safe and enable flexible work. Since that beginning in May-2020, the company has enabled more than 80 organizations and 100,000 people to return to safe workspaces each day with reduced risk of infection.
Our SaaS solution allows people to easily report their test, vaccination and health status with the highest levels of privacy and security. Administrators utilize our tools to deploy policies and track compliance.
We are a company that is responsive to a fast-paced and ever changing market creating a very exciting work environment for our own people. We promise that there will never be a dull moment at ReturnSafe!
The Inbound Sales Development Representative will be responsible for the following:
• Qualify, route, and assign incoming phone calls, emails, live chats, contact submissions, and other communications to ReturnSafe appropriately. Ultimate goal is to qualify prospects and route to Account Executives.
• When needed, conducts background research on leads for qualification or lead reporting purposes.
• Follow-up and nurture inbound leads
• Assign leads from our partners like ADP and route them to the appropriate Account Executive
• Provide weekly reports of inbound leads and lead conversions to Sales and Marketing team
• Works with Sales and Marketing to create Hubspot reports and assists with CRM management
ReturnSafe is seeking an Inbound Sales Development Representative who can work remotely in an extremely fast paced environment. The requirements for this position are outlined below.
• Strong communication skills via phone and email
• Creative problem solver, can adapt to ever changing Sales playbook and quickly adjust scripting
• Impact driven with strong analytical skills
• Sales or Development related experience is ideal but not required.
• Experience with HubSpot is ideal but not required, employee will be in HubSpot on a regular basis
We provide a comprehensive medical plan for new employees which includes medical, dental, vision, and virtual care.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. Learn more about what it’s like to work at ReturnSafe, and help us make an impact on the world!
Please send your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject “Application Materials for Inbound Sales Development Representative”.