Back to school in the safest possible way – at no cost to your district
Using ESSER funds, your schools can have the best tech-enabled tools to prevent outbreaks and closures.
- Testing program
- Vaccine Tracking
- Health Screening
- Contact Tracing
The only solution you need
Track the vaccination status of your faculty, staff and students to know which safety measures to deploy.
Pooled testing methods significantly reduce the cost of testing and testing symptomatic students and staff provides an additional layer of protection.
Use Bluetooth lanyards to track close contacts. Automatically creates a list of contacts for immediate action if someone tests positive. No delay in responding means stopping one case from turning into 100 cases.
Staff and parents complete a quick health screener to ensure only healthy people come to school.
Hear from our customers
Your COVID-19 Command Center. Visualize areas of risk to take action
- Know your testing program results
- Know who has been cleared to come to school
- Gain an auto-populated list of close contacts for contact tracing
- Track vaccination status on the way to herd immunity.
- Tools to manage isolation and quarantine workflows
Testing stops silent spread in your schools
Testing of classroom cohorts is a very cost-effective way to stop the silent spread of COVID-19 at schools. Test every student and staff member weekly. Those with symptoms can be tested individually. A well-designed testing program catches cases early and prevents school closures due to an outbreak.
Choose an approach right for your students and staff:
On-site Pooled Testing
On-site PCR and Antigen Testing
At-home PCR and Antigen Testing
Daily health screening
A simple daily health screening survey prevents students and staff with symptoms or exposure from being cleared to come to school. Parents can complete the survey at home. Questions are based upon the CDC guidelines.
Questions and recommendations are customizable to meet your local requirements.
Automatically log close contacts with Bluetooth lanyards
- Ensures all student and staff contacts are logged at school
- In case of a positive case, you already have the contacts to notify of exposure
- Enables a precise response instead of closing down
- Allows compliance with state exposure notification requirements
Track vaccination status on the way to herd immunity
- You can’t manage what you don’t measure. Track vaccination status
- Mitigate the risk of vaccine unknowns by knowing the manufacturer, lot number, and dates
- Reduce business risk
- Manage a mixed immunity environment
ARP ESSER Funding for prevention and response
According to the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief Fund (ARP ESSER), developing and implementing procedures and systems to improve the preparedness and response efforts of a Local Education Agency (LEA) is an appropriate use of ESSER funds.
ReturnSafe’s solution goes beyond PPE, social distancing, and disinfecting to provide schools with a higher level of safety and faster response times to prevent and confidently manage an outbreak. One case should not turn into 100 cases and schools should not have to close due to a slow response.