WORK WITH US
React JS Developer
We started this company at the beginning of the pandemic in May-2020 with a purpose ahead of profits. Our mission is to help employers, schools, event organizers keep their people and their workspaces safe and enable flexible work. Since that beginning in May-2020, the company has enabled more than 80 organizations and 100,000 people to return to safe workspaces each day with reduced risk of infection.
Our SaaS solution allows people to easily report their test, vaccination and health status with the highest levels of privacy and security. Administrators utilize our tools to deploy policies and track compliance.
We are a company that is responsive to a fast-paced and ever changing market creating a very exciting work environment for our own people. We promise that there will never be a dull moment at ReturnSafe!
The React JS Developer will be responsible for the following:
• Design and implement front-end product capabilities for our admin portal and web applications
• Will work closely with Product Management and Product Design to create compelling user experiences
• You will be responsible for identifying creative solutions to complex user experience, scalability and performance problems
• Take proactive ownership of product features throughout the entire software development lifecycle
• Ready to run with minimal requirements and ask questions along the way
• Mentor junior engineers
• Provide constructive code reviews
• Always be writing tests for your code
• Advocate and improve on code quality, automated tests, CI/CD initiatives, and the developer experience
ReturnSafe is seeking an experienced ReactJS developer who can work in an extremely fast paced environment. The requirements for this position are outlined below.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
• 3-5 years of working on frontend technologies with JS frameworks specifically ReactJS
• Experience with SPAs
• Experience developing with RESTful endpoints and JSON payloads
• Knowledge of React Native and Node.js a plus
• Experienced in writing unit, functional and integration tests
Experienced in CI/CD
• Demonstrated passion for understanding user interactions and providing an improved user experience
• Attention to pixel-level detail
• Enjoy working in an agile development environment
• Willingness to learn on the job
• Self-motivated to find ways to unblock oneself
We provide a comprehensive medical plan for new employees which includes medical, dental, vision, and virtual care.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. Learn more about what it’s like to work at ReturnSafe, and help us make an impact on the world!
Please send your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject “Application Materials for React JS Developer”.